NUF CED Foundation in Austin, TX is a private company categorized under Clubs, Was established in 2008 and incorporated in Texas.
- NUF CED Foundation is a non profit 501(c) public charity and all contribution are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Join our website
“I think the only thing that’s changed is maybe I’ve matured a little more.A young man between the ages of 21 and 28 is going to change a lot during that time and learn a lot that’s going to propel you into the rest of your life. All the experiences and the people I’ve come across have matured me, and I have learned a lot. Image is everything
“For the business side, image is important. Image is everything. It’s not what motivates my life or what brings me joy (but), I know from a business standpoint that’s important.”
Nuf Ced Foundation want's to make that dream come true, by providing homes for Families. To stop pushing a growing number of families into homelessness, across the country.
Our goals is to provide 10 homes a year and raiser over $600,000 dollars per years. Let get our first family in a new Home on Christmas morning 2012.
Home is where friendships are formed and families are grown
Let Make A Difference
To support Cedric Benson: NUF CED Foundation make a Donation. Your charity dollars are an investment in your community, the nation, and the world.
Thanks for your support it will bring Hope, Faith and Inspiration
Subject: Invitation to register for NUF CED FOUNDATION at AllPlayers.com.
Body: Hi, I'm the group administrator for NUF CED FOUNDATION. I would like you to register for my group at AllPlayers.com.
Please click here - https://www.allplayers.com/g/nuf_ced_foundation/register - to accept this invitation.
Thank you,
Darrell Turnipseed
No comments:
Post a Comment